JOB Title: Operations Director
Location: Montpellier - France
Employment Term: Permanent – Full Time
- Develop and execute an operational workload/capacity plan in support the dedicated business unit objectives;
- Monitor overall operational performance (quality/cost/delivery) and develop/execute improvement plans where necessary;
- Lead and/or participate actively in process mapping or kaizen events to drive improvements in operational performance (quality/cost/delivery);
- Provide timely and reliable performance reports to the senior leadership team, along with relevant analysis and corrective action plans where needed;
- Optimize collaboration with all contributing functions through pro-active communications and exemplary leadership;
- Establish relevant training programs to support operational growth in line with strategic objectives;
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering, Business or a related field is strongly preferred with 5-10 years of operational experience in Civil Aviation;
- Experience in operations, P&L management, and aircraft maintenance strongly preferred;
- Good knowledge of production, operations, and materials planning, practices, and processes (Strong lean or six sigma experiences preferred);
- Strong teamwork, leadership abilities and problem-solving skills;
- Ability to multi-task, and work under pressure in time-sensitive situations;
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills - effectively communicate and work with all customers and levels of the organization;
- IT and advanced computer skills;
- Fluent in English & French.
Permanent – Full Time
Plan and manage Group liquidity, risk management, efficient utilization of cash, cash equivalents and other financial instruments in accordance with the objectives of the Group.
- Manage all aspects of the cash flow.
- Execute daily financing decisions/payments. Determine priority of payments and recommend such to the CFO/CEO.
- Provide daily report on incoming/out coming cash by entities, Group daily cash position to the CFO/CEO.
- Provide weekly cash report and 3-6 months forecast to the CFO/CEO by Project/Entity.
- Understand Group Project financing needs and deliver such in proper time periods.
- Manage long-term and short-term investment strategies.
- Manage Group long-term and short-term debt, develop strong relations with the banks/ investors and other financial service providers.
- Manage company weighted average cost of capital. Suggest solutions for reducing cost of debt.
- Perform financial modeling for different scenarios (e.g. loans vs. equity financing, early debt extinguishment and others).
- Determine Group risk tolerance. Propose hedging strategies to mitigate the risk.
- Perform FX/Commodity hedging.
- Determine Company’s tax position and the applicability of taxable/non-taxable instruments.
- Review and suggest changes to the investment strategies based on the market evolution.
- Evaluate, develop and implement cash management systems to optimize efficiencies. Suggest, implement cash management process improvements.
- Understand and manage appropriate accounting procedures and processes.
- Provide support for mergers and acquisitions and other ad hoc projects when requested by CFO/CEO.
For more details about the roles please email: email@example.com
- Degree in Accounting/Finance
- 5-6 years of experience in a similar role or cash manager
- Ability to explain complex financial data and processes in a clear way
- Excellent English oral and written communication skills + French
- Committed team player who can establish and maintain strong relationships with international stakeholders/partners.
- Responsible, objective oriented, able to introduce new processes into the company.