Vallair is pleased to announce the purchase of three High Gross Weight B737-400 that will become freighters.
MSN27087, delivered in Thailand, will go for conversion at PEMCO, in Jinan, China.
MSN 26299 and MSN26320, both High Gross Weight, delivered in Shannon, Ireland, will fly for conversion, to Commercial Jet facilities, in Dothan, Alabama, USA.
Vallair has already delivered six B737-400F in the last year and plans to deliver no less than seven in the next 12 months.
VALLAIR, a Franco-Luxembourgish aviation group is an important player in the aviation asset management business. The company was created in 2003, with its Sales and Administration Offices in Luxembourg, Operational facilities, including Disassembly and Logistics center at Châteauroux and MRO and paint division at Montpellier and Toulouse, France.
VALLAIR is offering a wide range of services:
Trading and Leasing
MRO & Aircraft Painting
TRADING & LEASING:
We supply a full range of aerospace trading and leasing solutions, providing the flexibility you need to stay competitive:
- Full aerospace life cycle management and operational consultancy
- Airframe trading and leasing solutions
- Power plant and major dynamic component trading and leasing solutions
We offer full passenger to cargo (P2C) conversions through our highly experienced freighter conversion partners, to address the growing global requirement for freight and cargo application.
- Extended revenue generation to airframes at end of passenger service
- Flexible options tailored to suit your commercial and operational requirements
- Programs completed on time to budget to exacting specifications
We are a founding member of the Aircraft Fleet Recycling Association (AFRA), focused upon aircraft sustainability by supporting the safe and environmental pro-active management of the world’s aging aircraft fleet.
- Full aircraft disassembly and recycling
- Return of power plants and parts to aircraft and inventories with traceability and accreditation
- Recycling of materials back into commercial manufacturing supporting the circular economy
MRO & AIRCRAFT PAINTING
We specialize in returning value to your assets at end of service by providing fast and efficient overhaul and repair of airframe, power plants and dynamic components.
- State-of-the-art composite repair facilities for the repair and overhaul of nacelles, thrust reversers and flying control surfaces
- Highly skilled sheet metal work facilities
- Experienced power plant management
- EASA/FAA approved repair station, fully certified to provide a large range of services such as C-checks for ATR 42/72, A320 family, Boeing B737 classic and NG;
- Aircraft painting.
VALLAIR specializes in the acquisition of end of life A320, B737 and ATR aircraft. To date, the company has acquired more than 25 A320s’, 25 B737s’, 5 ATRs’ and 50 CFM56-3/-5 and V2500 Power plants. Vallair provides solutions for aircraft and engine trading and leasing, spare parts sales and inventory management, cargo conversions and commercial aircraft disassembly and recycling. In addition, the company has state of the art composite repair facilities for nacelles, thrust reversers and flight controls (MRO).
VALLAIR will continue to develop more activities around aged airplanes, working under the slogan “End of service does not mean end of life”